What does it cost to view projects?
It is free to search acquisition and farm-in opportunities on petroDIP.com, make enquiries and subscribe to receive email alerts for new opportunities.
Why market my project on petroDIP.com?
Parties choose to promote their projects on petroDIP.com for various reasons including:
- Cost-effective broad exposure to a global network of potential buyers and partners consisting of oil companies, private equity, institutional investors and their buy-side advisors.
- Injection of additional competitive tension leading to higher returns.
- Project marketing while they sleep on a 24/7 platform!
What does it cost to promote my project on petroDIP.com?
Projects are marketed on petroDIP.com for a fixed fee with three different packages available.
Can I promote multiple projects on petroDIP.com?
Yes, you can promote multiple projects on petroDIP.com, either standalone or by grouping several together. Bundle pricing is available for multiple projects. Contact the team at petroDIP.com to discuss.
What further farm-out / sale support can petroDIP.com offer?
Beyond the online marketing packages, the team at petroDIP.com and its partners can offer additional farm-out / sale process support such as traditional direct marketing to industry executives (face-to-face meetings, phone discussion, etc), presentations and/or stands at E&P conferences and data room setup and management.
What are the steps to promote my project on petroDIP.com?
Project steps are:
- Select a project marketing package that meets your requirements.
- Submit the requested project information.
- The team at petroDIP.com will review and confirm the suitability of the project for the site. Please note that petroDIP.com reserves the right to list only appropriate projects for its members as per the Terms & Conditions.
- Potentially discuss the requirement for additional support.
- If you’ve selected the Superior project marketing package, the petroDIP.com team will prepare the marketing material for your approval. Our objective is to ensure the project attributes are presented in a manner which will allow buyers to recognise the project’s full value.
- Once finalised and payment is received, the project ‘goes live’.
- A dedicated alert is emailed to petroDIP.com’s global network (Standard and Superior packages only).
What kind of projects can I market on petroDIP.com?
You can market all kinds of hydrocarbon bearing projects on petroDIP.com including:
- Exploration & Appraisal
- Care & Maintenance
Can I market my project on petroDIP.com anonymously?
Yes, some of our clients wish to run a discreet divestment process and choose to promote their project on petroDIP.com anonymously, removing names and any identifying references.